Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Christmas in July

Welcome to our Blog for our
July Challenge # 7


Hello ladies and Gents welcome back to another great  monthly Challenge.

THEME : Christmas in July 



We had as amazing lots of lovely entries for our
 Last Challenge for ANYTHING GOES + Die Cuts 
We would like to say a Big Thank You to all of the Ladies who entered & 
Congratulations to all our winners !
We just adored all of your super gorgeous Besties Creations !
Keep them all coming..

Now we are happy to Announce the winner from 
Challenge # 6
Ladies your Projects were really all so Stunning & Beautiful 
and you all put so much work & love into them .

Our Winners from this Challenge get to choose from the 
Digi's Images that our Designers have used in this challenge .
These are the winners that our Design Teams have 
chosen for their beautiful Besties Designs!

THIS MONTH'S  GUEST DESIGNER 
IS 




Hiya ,my name is Christine Ingram ..I have been artistic all of my life ,I draw and paint, and also my greatest passion is card making, Occasionally I combine both ,but being on a few teams ,not often..I have done many crafts when my children were young I would sew the girls clothes and make soft furnishings ,as well as Knit and crochet,but as the years have gone by I have started making cards,I found that they had gone expensive and I just could never find what I wanted ,so I started making them and just love seeing peoples faces when they receive them..Best reward ever for doing something I love :)xx

**************************************************************************


Winner of Challenge 

Challenge # 6
Anything Goes + Doe Cuts 

Winner and Guest Designer for the next challenge -

WINNER




1st Runner Up





2nd Runner Up 




3rd Runner Up




Congratulations Ladies !!
Please go to our winners tabs to find instructions on 
claiming your prize !

Now for our New Challenge !
Please use one of Sherri Baldy's Besties Images and 
use the Theme 

We cant wait to see how creative you can be .
And don't forget that you need to use one of Sherri Baldy's Besties 
There are so many to choose from in her 
ETSY STORE and SSS STORE .
With lots of wonderful New Designs now available,
so check them out . 
Just Click on the SHOP tab at the top of the page!

*******************************************************

HERE IS A SHOWCASE BY OUR DESIGNERS 
Now Lets See what our Beautiful Design Team Ladies 
Have come up with some wonderful creative designs to 
give you Inspiration, 
you can find out all of the finer details of how they made
them on their personal blogs.



Card .1



Card No. 2
using image 



                              

********************************

using image 



**********************************


using image 



***********************************************



using image 




***************************************



 Card No. 1
using image 


Card No. 2 
using image 



******************************


using image 





*********************************************************************





********************************************************************


Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek and joining our monthly challenge.
As it is lovely to see all your beautiful creations. 
Spread the word....

Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 
and 

My Besties Aussie Team

To Get to the linky please click on read more and it will take you there to add your project sorry for any inconvenience :) 











6 comments:

  1. What a lovey surprise. Thank you so much for choosing my little Fluffy creation as a Runner Up. I am totally honoured and congrats to my fellow winners. Design Team your creations are always so beautiful and inspiring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Desire on your winning. Beautiful card and it is always lovely to see your great projects.
      Hugs Rose xxxx

      Delete
  2. My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this iis among the most important info for me. And
    i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style
    is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good
    job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's remarkable for me to have a web site, which is beneficial for my experience.

    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your weblog.Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like
    this one these days.

    ReplyDelete

We love to get your messages. Thank you so much for your kind words and time to write them. Happy Crafting!